Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Mother's Day Gift

For Mother's Day this year, I made gifts for my Mom at school. One of the things she liked the BEST, was a book that I made about her. We had to "fill in the blanks." Here are all my answers about my Mom.

My Mom's name is Rachel.
The color of my Mom's hair is blonde.
My Mom's eyes are blue.
My Mom weighs about 130 pounds. (She was especially happy about that one!)
I think my Mom is 31 years old.
My Mom's favorite color is pink.
My Mom's favorite TV show is Ellen.
My Mom's favorite junk food is pizza.
My Mom doesn't like to be crabby.
My Mom likes to eat pork but don't give her brussel sprouts.
My Mom looks prettiest when she wears make-up.
In the summer, my Mom likes to swim.
In the winter, my Mom likes to build snowmen.
My Mom's favorite pastime is to watch TV.
My Mom likes to watch TV with me.
My Mom's wish is to have a better life for us.
I behave best for my Mom when I listen.
I like being with my Mom the most when I can sleep in her bed.
I enjoy listening to my Mom read the story Harry Potter.
If I could give my Mom something special it would be a stuffed animal.
My favorite thing about my Mom is her love.

I hope you enjoyed learning more about my Mom!

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

I don't like it when your mom is crabby either.

My favorite thing is her love too!

Anonymous said...

What a great Mother's Day gift Parker, I think you are pretty smart to know all of those things about your Mom, seems to me you've nailed her personal likes pretty good. Have a good last few days of school. Love you, Grammom.

grandma said...

Hi Parker - have you noticed that your Mom gets crabbier when she has to eat brussels sprouts!! But is all smiles when she gets Pork...wow you are really observant. And I agree, that her love for us is the bestest thing ever. See you soon buddy. Am so excited for you to be here for a couple weeks. Too bad I have to work but we will enjoy the evenings won't we? Will have to have lots of bonfires - Love you.
Grandma

Valerie said...

Awwwww. :)