Sunday, March 22, 2009

Getting back to normal

I am sure that most of you know that we had some very sad news last week. My Grandpa P's sister Florence passed away. She was a very funny lady who always made me laugh. She made the best jelly and pickles in the world. She was always interested in what I had to say and she will have a special place in my heart forever. The funeral for her was on Thursday and it was a packed church and a beautiful service. I am sure she loved all the gorgeous plants and flowers that were sent in her honor. My Mom and I were so happy that we got to spend the day with our family. We love each and every one of you so much. It makes us smile now to think of Anty Flossy in heaven with Uncle Neil and Great Grandma Potucek, sitting on a front porch somewhere in rocking chairs... watching the birds.

3 comments:

Connie said...

So sorry about your loss...glad you got to be with your family.

HUGS!

Bobbi said...

Sorry for your loss.
You're all in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Parker - it was nice to have you home last week. Anty thought you were a great kid. Some of the things you said made her laugh so hard. We will all miss her very much.
Now, how about your tooth? I understand it fell out??? You better call me and tell me all about it this week-end.
Love you bunches. Grandma P