Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break

I know... I know... It has been FOREVER since we posted! We have been busy but we don't have anything real exciting to blog about! Like Finn's Mom Kari, I will post in list format because it's fast and easy! Ha ha!

*On Feb 1 I watched the Superbowl with Dad.
*Eye Doctor appointment on Feb 6. I got new lenses.
*Mom has passed all her tests (so far) and is happy about that.
*Happy Birthday to: Crissy, Anty Randi, Gina P, Kari R, Cherie, Lotti and Desi!
*My girlfriends Gina and Carly watched me on Feb 12 so my Mom could go fishing.
*Mom went on her annual fishing trip with the girls and had LOTS of fun. (See Facebook)
*On Feb 13 I got to go to a Children's play with my school.
*I loved celebrating Valentine's Day with all my friends at school!
*I got to spend a whole weekend with my friend Mary while my Mom played with Desi and friends.
*My Grammom came up and watched me and my brother Matthew while I was at Dad's a few weekends ago.
*It's almost my brother Matthew's birthday! He'll be 1 year old.
*My parent/teacher conference went well!
*Mom and I went up north and spent part of our Spring Break with Grandma & Grandpa P, Great Grandma, Anty Randi, Uncle Reed and Karlee. Oh! And my cousin Jake came out to the farm and spent the day with us one day!
*Mom studies all the time.
*Mom has lost 37 pounds.
*I was super excited to see my Dad yesterday and can't wait to spend the weekend with him.
*Mom is stressed because she works all weekend and has BIG tests next week.
*The end.

I hope you are all doing great!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Yay! I am so happy to hear from you!! It sounds like you have been doing a lot of fun stuff, mixed in with the everyday stuff.

And your mom has lost 37 pounds!! That is awesome, Rach-good for you!

Connie said...

Wow! You have had a lot going on!

Awesome about the 37 pounds!

Bobbi said...

I didn't know you had a brother! How fun!

Kari said...

A brother? That's news to me too. Congrats Parker! Brothers are the best!

37 lbs! That's incredible!

gina said...

I am missing you!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Parker, we are home from our week in AZ and looking forward to seeing you soon. Papa and I got you some fun things and some things you can share with Matthew from our trip, not a tee shirt either, Matthew can always use that big brother to help him. Love and miss you, hope you got our post cards. Grammom