Thursday, April 30, 2009

1st Grade Concert

Last Friday, I had a singing concert at my school with all the 1st grade classes. We had so many people come to watch us. It was awesome. My friends and I walked up to the bleachers and scanned the crowd and you could tell when we saw our families out in the audience because our faces would light up and we would wave and smile like crazy. My guests were my Mom and Dad, Grammon and Papa W and Grandma and Grandpa P. I am so lucky to have so many people who love me!
We sang so many songs. Many of them had silly verses so we could make the audience laugh. That was the best part. Everyone said we did a great job. We had a blast and it was a great day. (But my Mom is kicking herself because she forgot to take a picture of me with BOTH sets of my Grandparents. Wouldn't that have been cool? Oh well... next time! Somebody remind her!)

4 comments:

Connie said...

How fun! You are the best looking kid in that group!

Bobbi said...

Looks like you had a good time! You're one of the only ones smiling!

Sheila said...

How fun, Parker! I hope you always like to sing and perform. I think it is really cool when guys are into that. It was nice your grandmas and grandpas got to come and see you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Parker - Your concert was so good. You did make us laugh at the silly songs. It was great to spend a few days with you and Mommy. And lunch at Space Aliens on Saturday was so cool. I don't know who had more fun - you or Grandpa!!
Have a great day.
Grandma P