Friday, May 15, 2009

The day we took Grandma and Grandpa to Space Aliens

My Mom has been a little too busy with school to keep up with my blog. But, now that she is a SENIOR (yes, that's right! she passed all her classes!) and has the summer off of school she is going to try to keep up a little better. So, let's backtrack about 3 weeks to when G & G came down to watch me at my music concert. On Saturday, we went to Space Aliens. As you can see, I like to play games.
And in the following pictures, you will see that Grandma and Grandpa also like to play games. Maybe even more than me! My Mom told us the rules when we got to the restaurant. "No playing games until AFTER we eat lunch." Well, she might be the boss of ME, but do you know who is the boss of HER? That's right - GRANDPA! While we were waiting for our food, he said, "Hey Parker, let's go look at the games." And my Mom said, "Not until after lunch." And Grandpa said, "We are just going to LOOK." Yeah. Right. I think Grandpa had his dollars out before we even got over to the game room.

I'm not sure how many times Grandma played this game, but it was A LOT. She tried and tried and Grandpa kept getting more and more tokens. It was pretty funny. Grandma gets pretty excited.

Here she is playing....AGAIN. If you look closely at Grandpa's hand you can see he already has another dollar out and ready for her. Hahahahahahaha!

And finally, here is Grandpa cashing in all his tickets. :) Don't worry, he shared. Actually he gave them all to me and I got to pick out prizes. It was a great day at Space Aliens. I am so happy that I have such wonderful Grandparents to have fun with!! Thanks guys!
My Mom had fun with them too. She got to take them to her school and she finally got to show them where she spends all her days and they got to meet Mom's friends/classmates too! And my Mom scanned Grandpa in the lab using one of the Ultrasound machines! That was pretty fun for her. I think they enjoyed seeing all the things my Mom is learning.


2 comments:

Connie said...

what a fun day!!

Bobbi said...

I love those kinds of places! But you better not go with me because I don't share or give away my hard earned tickets!

Looks like Grandma had fun, but in all honesty, Grandpa looks bored, or maybe he's upset that Grandma is spending all his money on Wheel of Fortune.
Make sure you tell him I told you to have him take you there more often and spend his money on YOU!