Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My 8th Birthday











Can you believe I am already 8 years old? Crazy, right? I had a really nice birthday. I got to spend the morning with my Dad and he made me an awesome homemade double decker chocolate cake! He gave me a new game for the Wii so I had a lot of fun playing that. Then Mom picked me up and we opened gifts at her place. Then I had swimming lessons and after that we met my buddy Winston at Space Aliens! Gosh I love that place. And after that, we went to the movie G-Force in 3D! It was super funny and Mom especially loved the glasses. Aren't they cool? Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I had a great day!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday, Parker! Glad you had fun!

Bobbi said...

Happy birthday Parker!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Parker, sounds like your birthday was great. It was good to talk to you on your birthday. We are looking forward to taking you to the Twins game on the 26th, then how about going to the MN State Fair on Friday the 28th? I'm taking that day off so we can see the biggest pig in Minnesota at this fair. What a thrill, eh? You and Papa can do something on the 27th when I work. Maybe go to the driving range at the golf course, bring your clubs. Have a good week. Love you, Grammom and Papa

Valerie said...

Happy belated, Parker!

Cousin Valerie