Sunday, August 16, 2009

You'll never guess...












Guess what? When I was home for the fair, my Grandpa and Grandma P gave me my birthday present a couple weeks early. Here's how it went down....

My mom came in the house and just said "Hey Parker, come outside and play for a while." So I said, "OK" and got my shoes on. Grandpa came in just I was putting on my coat, and I asked him, "Hey Grandpa, can we go for a 3-wheeler ride?" He smiled and said, "Sure!" So we went outside and there waiting for me was.... my very own 4-wheeler. I didn't quite understand it at first. But then Grandpa said, "Now you can ride this one and I'll ride mine." And then I was like "NO WAY!" It was so awesome. As most of you know already, my Grandparents are THE BEST. (The Grandparents on BOTH sides of my family of course. I love you too Grammom and Papa!!)

4 comments:

Carol said...

I love these pictures. I want wheels like this. Thanks for posting Annie. What is the date of Parker's b-day? I think the 22nd.

Sheila said...

NICE, Parker!! Wowza! When I come to you Grandma and Grandpa's next time, I hope you are there so you can give me a ride!

And Happy Birthday tomorrow!!! Whoo-hooo! I hope you have a great day!

Connie said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!

You do have the best Grandparents!!

Valerie said...

Wow! How cool is that!