Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sheila, this one's for you.











I know it has been a while since we have posted (Sheila), but we have had a very busy summer. My Mom did her 3 week internship in June, and then worked full time at a clinic here in town. I spent a lot of time with Dad this summer which was great and I also spent some time at Kidstop. My most recent excitement was a trip up north for the FAIR! If you know me at all, you know I LOVE to ride rides. So, Grandma and Grandpa got me a wristband and I rode rides all Thursday night with Grandma while Mom went to the Demo. You can see cousin Ryan's cool orange truck at the top of this post. Isn't it awesome? It has the horn too, just like the General Lee car in that old show "Dukes of Hazard." (I haven't seen the show, but Mom says she had a big crush on Bo and Luke Duke when she was a little girl.) Too much information, Mom!




2 comments:

Sheila said...

Dear Parker,
I LOVE the pics of you at the Fair, and I am glad you had a good summer!!

Now, you tell your mom from me that I love her, but I can't HANDLE the pressure!! Hahahahaha!

Love you!

Bobbi said...

It sure looks like you had fun at the fair!